Re: [OM] Glass analysis project

Subject: Re: [OM] Glass analysis project
From: Thomas Haegin <haegint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:43:03 +0200 (CEST)
Hey Thomas  :-)

> Tsk tsk tsk....suggesting that a 55/1.2 be
> destroyed....and by
> someone who shares my name.....what has the world
> come to?
> --thomas
> (hugging his 55/1.2, promising to keep it well out
> of harms way)

I'm afraid your shocked reaction will be shared by
other members, so I guess my plan is dying a rather
quick death. I have put on the bullettproof vest
nevertheless...

I formally apologize to all Zuikos 1.2/55 of having
proposed such horrible end to the life of one of their
kin in the name of science and education... <g>

OTOH there was this one member who said the other day
that his 1.2 was severly yellow, unusable today for
chrome photography...

Ah well, maybe it's really not such a good idea after
all. Imagine we knew what the Zuiko was actually made
of: We could not speculate anymore, not dream anymore,
not get in heated mail exchange anymore...

<g>
Thomas