[OM] Intriguing trade?

Subject: [OM] Intriguing trade?
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:35:23 -0700
Here's the deal;  I have a MINT (and I use that word in it's proper
context<g>) OM-1n.  There are no nicks, dents, rub marks of any kind.  The
film reminder frame doesn't have a mark on it. Meter works and gives the
same readings as my other OMs.  Mirror and eyepiece are scratch free.  In
other words mint.  I replaced the foam, and, God it was so beautiful that I
couldn't bear to take it out and use it!  Now I am a shooter, not a
collector, but I bet that there are some collectors on this list (maybe
closet-collectors<g>).

I am looking for an interesting trade for this body (with a cap).

1) Only Olympus OM items, branded; no after market (oh, maybe a Tokina 17mm)

Other than that, no rules apply, but I do have most everything that a 'holic
shooter could need (ok, no 250/2.8.  Gotta spare?)

Feel free to contact off-list with you trade ideas or if you have any
questions about the body.  I will offer a 10-day TBG (trade-back guarantee)
to whomever ends up trading.

If no trades work out, I will offer it on-list FS, then on to buy-bay.

Regards,

D.