Re: [OM] ( OM ) Sharp photos etc_was_Manfrotto 293 Blues

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Sharp photos etc_was_Manfrotto 293 Blues
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:53:17 -0300
on 11/08/2003 18:15, Brian Swale at bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was going to ask you about the long lens support and what you decided.
Had already asked my sister who lives in Rome to buy it for me if price was
under USD 50; but she happenned to appear at Mvd last Saturday... she hadn't
read my email, and she had been very busy at the ISS the days before.

Does anyone know of a good and inexpensive photo store at Rome, preferrably
out of the historical center of the City? Seems a special permission is
asked to drive in there.

And hope my modest Slik U212 will support a Manfrotto accesory, I cannot
afford a 3047 head... my income is in uruguayan pesos (usd 1 = $29)

Rgds,

Fernando.