RE: [OM] E-1 Sample (MORE DETAIL)

Subject: RE: [OM] E-1 Sample (MORE DETAIL)
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:43:07 +0800
Yes, I have also read it, E-1's resolution is just a 5MP, nothing amazing as
the special CCD it claimed but the ISO800 performance is excellent! As it's
resolution is not as good as the current 6MP one, I will not consider it at
this moment.

Actually I'm saving money for an Olympus SLR DC. From all the DC I have used
and seen, Olympus is having the best color rendering, just like my E-10 is
better than the 10D and my 5050 is much better than my N*kon E5000 and C*non
S30 (I'm just crazy enough to buy a lots of DCs recently). I rate color
rendering one of the most important item as post processing is time
consuming and not always easy to achieve good result.

C.H.Ling