[OM] More FAQ updates and a request...

Subject: [OM] More FAQ updates and a request...
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:14:56 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:
I've done a little more updating of the FAQs since my last message
Friday.  Mostly just cosmetic stuff, but I have added websites for all
the repair centers that I could find websites for, and updated a few
phone numbers.  See the FAQs at:

http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

REQUEST:
If you have a topic you would like added to the FAQ, now is the time to
send it to me, as I am back into the swing of things concerning editing
the FAQ (finally!).

Cheers,
--Lee