Re: [OM] Sunpak flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunpak flashes
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:19:43 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:41:12 CDT you write:
>Lee,

Thanks for the list, John.  What about the 30DX?  And weren't there
other "DX" models (other than the 12R ring flash and 36DX, which I've
already mentioned)?

By the way, the proper way to remote a Sunpak or other dedicated flash
for me is to us a TTL Connector T-20 and an Oly TTL cord.  This has the
side benefit of giving you a tripod mount on which to mount the flash
:).

Cheers,
--Lee