Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2

Subject: Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements....Re: [OM] 55/1.2
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:01:05 -0400
If I told you my history and my background relevant to such you would term me....................... and........... and STILL totally miss what I enjoy, the sharing, the fun of science. As for me, call me anything you like as long as it is not late for dinner. Time to stop this supercilious rant Mr./ Dr / Prof. Kennedy. If it makes you feel elitist, make a voodoo doll resembling my image you learned in Chaper X of your favorite chemistry text (or I can loan you one of mine) and stick needles in it. .....but not on this forum.

I'm interested in learning exploring focusing on questions rather than trite answers - - - have not changed in all these years. Look at the wonderful posts on this list today ranging from galaxies to Kokomo glass and visions of Tiffany standing there directing the production of his next shipment. I could care less who you are, only what you do that makes the world a better place. Stop this nit twit. Go volunteer in your community, read a book, whatever. The list deserves better than all this endless pointless consumption of bandwidth which is why you no longer see my direct responses to recidivistic issues you post - - - nor will you in the future.