Re: [OM] Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Yellowing of radioactive lens elements
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:45:15 -0700
Yeah the big words impress the riff-raff like myself ... The window into
the OT knowledge can be quite interesting now that I am no longer
looking for any new Zuikos ...

Ummm well almost - I still haven't received any offers to sell me a
zuiko 50/1.4 with serial number below say 180,0000. Anybody want to part
with one???

-jeff