Re: [OM] Velvia 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia 100
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:07:52 +0800
Jeff Keller wrote:

I managed to get a roll of Velvia 100 back. I don't have any good
examples but that won't prevent me from posting a link:

http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2003/greenmeadow_120/train_station.htm
(I don't think the Troy's have any competition - where's the train?)

I need to look more closely side by side with Velvia 50, but with what
I've seen it looks very good. I've read that some people don't like the
color rendition as much as Velvia classic.

-jeff

Jeff,

There are going to be people who don't like new things because humans are creatures of habit. That said, newer isn't always better.. So that's the great divide right there..

Looks pretty good to me..

Albert