Re: [OM] London- the film, the kit and the meet.

Subject: Re: [OM] London- the film, the kit and the meet.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:53:43 +0100
Good planning Bill (the dry break...); I'm looking forward to to it...

Chris

On Tuesday, Aug 12, 2003, at 05:45 Europe/London, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Well, the film problem has been resolved thru a referral from the list to mailshots, a mail order house in the UK.  Afer a certain amount of begging and pleading they have sent film to the first hotel and also to the folks I'll be visiting at the half way point in my holiday.  The parcel sent to this friend arrived within a few days of my order with, among other things, 6 rolls of Velvia 100F.  I trust the shipment to the hotel went as well.

snip

The meet is going to take place in London on Saturday the 30th at 10 AM in the morning with some film burning, a little bread breaking, some elbow bending and a little story telling.  Appointed meeting place is in front of the Tower Hill tube station.  I will be the tall (6'4") big (240lbs) guy with too much camera gear hanging around his neck.  So far I believe we have Jason, Roger, Chris and Jon going.  Should anyone else have an interest in joining us for a few hours of Olympus fun, just post your interest to the list between now and then or contact me in the next couple of days as I will be signing off on Thursday morning until after the first of September.  I look forward to meeting some the Zuikoheads on that side of the pond.  This should be a fun morning and I have ordered a break in the heat wave for that day.  I specifically requested a dry break in the heat wave.  Bill Barber

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.

+44 (0)7092 251126