RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:46:30 -1000
Photosolve
http://www.photosolve.com/main/index.html
Great system to do dups. for the poor man.
I use the extension tube/ HOYA 1X2X4X 41-43mm extension tube off of the
Oly then Hoya 4, 2, 1, then 43-49mm to the extension tube, finally a
magnetic translucent slide holder.
I shoot most in aperture mod and flash off my light table at mid f/stop.
Go to http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/astrodan2001 for all my pictures
using it and only one is pure C5050Z all else are 35mm slides duped with
Photosolve.
Dan