[OM] Yes, dear, I have totally lost my mind

Subject: [OM] Yes, dear, I have totally lost my mind
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:52:05 -0400
Well, kit "A" is packed into the Tamrac 767 back pack and what a joy it is
going to be to carry all around Ireland and England. It includes OM 2S, OM 4T,
T-32 flash, Tamron 60-300mm, Tamron 180mm, Tamron 24-48mm, Tamron 90mm, Zuiko
18mm, 21mm, 35-105mm. 50mm f1.2 and 2X-A, extension tubes and an assortment of
filters. there are the two tripods and winder 2 that are going in the suit case.

Kit "B" which could go if I regain my senses in the next 24 hours might
include: The two bodies, a T-20 flash, Zuiko 16 or 18mm, 24mm f2.8 Zuiko,
28-48mm Zuiko, 50mm 1.2 Zuiko, 90mm Tamron and the 2X-A. Forget the winder, but
still carry the two tripods.

OK, which way would you vote, Kit A or Kit B?  Bill Barber