RE: [OM] Lens caps

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens caps
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:36:13 +0800
The problem was I used to open the box at least twice a week, you always
have to monitor the condition of the silica gel, it is no fun. To me
spending $200 for a electronic dry box is absolutely worth and it proved to
work well for me and the temp is keep at around room level and humidity is
always between 40-50. Now I open it at least once a day without any trouble,
no more silica gel replacement.

C.H.Ling