Re: [OM] Lens caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens caps
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:03:36 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Gonzalez Gentile" <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> on 14/08/2003 00:57, C.H.Ling-Accura at chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I know very well that the best way to prevent fungus is
> > to use them more,
> The more you use them, the more spores they get.
>
> IMHO,
>
> Fernando.

I think the fungi spores in the air may not be highly populated, the problem
is when they stand still, the fungi growth and multiply. I have the
experience that the slides in well enclosed box get fungi inflected while
the one in more open storage does not. I remember hearing somewhere that the
fungi is "fresh air disliked".

C.H.Ling