[OM] The yellow went -- a little (maybe)

Subject: [OM] The yellow went -- a little (maybe)
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:34:23 -0700
I just finished exposing my 55/1.2 to ultraviolet light for 96 hours (48
from the front, 48 from the rear). The yellowishness (which is more like
weak tea) seems to have slightly diminished. But I'm not sure.

As much as I like having an ozone lamp (the UV source) running in the
bathroom, there doesn't seem much point in doing this ad infinitum. Has
anyone had success with UV?

This lens is still for sale. It's in awfully good condition.