Re: [OM] That other Bill's travel...

Subject: Re: [OM] That other Bill's travel...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:22:30 +0100
No Bill P, I must disagree with you: Guinness is perfectly delightful to drink when the weather is hot. And it is perfectly delightful to drink when the weather is cold, or wet or..... ;-)

Seriously, I have not tasted Guinness as nice as it was in Ireland; it takes a while to pour a pint, but it is worth the wait.

I agree with you about the minimal kit for travel. If I travelled with one of my rangefinders alone, how much would I miss the lack of close-up(<0.5m) or telephoto (>90mm) facilities? At our impending London Zuikoholics meeting with Bill B, I shall bring an OM4, 21, 50-250 and Contax G1 with 35/2 (for mono stuff).

Chris