RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:50:09 -0400
Most of what I shoot is film, Chris, film which I scan and print digitally.
Prior to getting a scanner I had everything commercially printed - and I am far
happier, getting far better results, now. And, btw, most of my work is black
and white, and I can get far better results using Photoshop and the quad-tone
inkjet process than I was ever able to get in a wet darkroom.

But like everything else, it's all a matter of what works for you.

Best

B. D.