Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:57:26 -0700
Those who haven't actually handled them find it hard to appreciate how much smaller, lighter and handier the T28 heads are than even the T20. There is just no comparison. Oly really did that right.

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

Got one here, and it's a neat contraption. I used it for my TOPE shots 6 and 8. They're not making them anymore, seems like. Shame, that. And I'm not about to part with mine. I've used it both with the T28 twins and with a pair of T20s, and, actually, the T28 works a bunch better.