Re: [OM] Tim Hortons!(OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tim Hortons!(OT)
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Aug 2003 19:57:23 -0500
>>> On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:17:20 -0500, Steve <fishfan@xxxxxx> said:

 kd> Well, I was staying out of this thread until you said the magic
 kd> phrase "Tim Horton's".
 kd> I am a true believer.  The USA has nothing like it.  Nearly every
 kd> year we go to Canada, and our first stop is always a Tim's.
 kd> Not just donuts, mind you.  Fresh-made sandwiches on real plates,
 kd> soup in real bowls.  My son still obsesses about the coconut
 kd> cream pie.  And the coffee...
 kd> It's 10 pm here in St. Louis.  If I drive all night, I can get
 kd> there well before lunch tomorrow.

Well... hmmmm... I would have to say the USA does have something like
it. They're all over the place in the 'burbs north of Detroit. And I
saw one up in Port Huron on Saturday.

Johnie