RE: [OM] OT aerial home shots.

Subject: RE: [OM] OT aerial home shots.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:23:21 -0600
I got into a web site a couple of years ago that consisted of some Russians
selling aerial pictures of US areas that had been taken by the Soviet
military in the late 1970's I think. The resolution was quite good and they
had images of my wife's timber land in Northern Idaho. I forget what the
prices were but the on screen images could not be copied. I no longer have
the link. /jim