RE: [OM] An observation

Subject: RE: [OM] An observation
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:30:07 -0500
        I am in complete agreement Walt. I'm not one who contributes often
but have been following for years. What all of us need to remember (both old
and new members) is that there is a right and a wrong way to express a
different opinion or to respond to criticism (hopefully constructive). Let's
keep the hackles in place.
        Another thing to remember is that this is an international forum for
many of whom English is a second or perhaps third language. the trap for a
primary English speaker is to read too much into someones choice of words or
syntax.
        Let's keep it friendly folks.

Charlie Geilfuss