Re: [OM] An observation

Subject: Re: [OM] An observation
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:39:42 -0700
I certainly have noticed it Walt! I left the list a while back due primarily to family obligations, but a patch of list rudeness made things easier at the time. I am sorry to say that things appear to be worse now than then. Not sure if it is the heat or if the list is changing. If it turns out to be the latter I probably won't be hanging around long.

Jim Couch

Walt Wayman wrote:

Am I the only one noticing a definite decline in civility around here in the last couple of weeks? I'm not mentioning any names, but some folks I had never heard of this time last month have appeared and, not to mince words, are rude and obnoxious know-it- alls. I may be the list curmudgeon, but I think the title of list asshole is up for grabs.

Walt