Re: [OM] film scanners - advice please

Subject: Re: [OM] film scanners - advice please
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:50:21 -0700
There is a Minolta (Dimage III?) that got good reviews when it came out a
few months ago. As I recall it was 'only' ~2700dpi, but had good dMax and
offered the ICE scratch-removal. Also, the cost was pretty low, about $400
or so as I remember. Sorry to not be more specific, I have the Polaroid
SprintScan 4000, which is very satisfactory, but my model is SCSI. I think
the Minolta is IE1394, but it may be USB 2.0...?
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...