Re: [OM] Marseille? Any hints and/or ideas what to bring?

Subject: Re: [OM] Marseille? Any hints and/or ideas what to bring?
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:52:01 +0200
Hi, Thomas and all.

>So I thought of either of the following kits as appropriate:
>
>       1) OM40 (or OM4, haven't decided) body + 28/2 + 85/2
>
>       2) Olympus 35RD
>
>       3) Pentax MZ-S + 24-90

My vote goes for option 1. It's my usual small kit, and I think the gap
between 28 and 85mm is not that terrible... for instance, see
<http://cjss.galeon.com/cole/calaralto/index_e.html>. I picked the OM-1n
because of the expected cold at the location (over 2000 m above sea level).

These lenses are also quite fast, so they are a much better option than
(3), especially if you won't use high speed film -- and it's OLY, too ;-)

Enjoy,

PS: I've just discovered an error on my web page... the link to
'ca24.a.jpeg' should point to 'ca24a.jpeg'. The thumnail's also showing an
incorrect aspect ratio. Clumsy fingers :-(

Carlos J. Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://cjss.galeon.com>