Re: [OM] An observation

Subject: Re: [OM] An observation
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:56:03 -0400
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 07:36:55 +0800 you write:
>Absolutely not, Lee. I don't feel any problem, I understand that sometimes
>we need to use stronger words to emphasis our point of view.

Thanks, C.H.   I admire your work, and just added a link from the FAQ
pages to it.  If you have drawings for your neat macro diffuser, I'd
love to see them on your page.  Or if you'd like, send me the dimensions
and I'll whip up a drawing and put it up on the FAQ site.

Cheers,
--Lee