Re: [OM] USD1100 for a Zuiko 90mm f/2 macro?

Subject: Re: [OM] USD1100 for a Zuiko 90mm f/2 macro?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:08:26 -0400
Hi there,

The lightseals kits can be got on ebay for about $12 US and you can do them
yourself with a sharp (read new) craft knife blade.

As to the windscreen shots, I do this alot. You need to be aware of two
things, shutter speed to reduce shake from car movement (250 at the very
least and 500 or more). You might want to use a polariser to remove
reflections of the dash board on the windscreen. I find I can sometimes get
away with it if I position myself closer to the screen and look hard (it is
possible to see the reflections and work around them. However the poloriser
will remove them.

Hope this helps.

Dan.