Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:31:11 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "andrew fildes" <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 16 August, 2003 08:34 PM

> The European system is a tad more rigorous I think and the tax more
> visible but the Canadians have the most brutal system of all I
> suspect with GST levied on anything that crosses the border and
> cumulative state and federal GST. Very nasty.

but on the otherhand we do not have ~36 million people without a cent of
medical insurance coverage nor are Canadians rushing southwards to buy
exhorbitantly expensive drugs. Those extra taxes north of the 49th parallel
have a certain social value.

Now if only the dump Gray Davis campaign from California could move north
and work on our Prime Minister Jean Cretin :-)

jh