RE: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash

Subject: RE: [OM] Cheap macro twin flash
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:56:10 +1000
0.4 - and that's just the wimmen! It's not the record but it may be close for someone who is actually driving (or even conscious). I'd suggest that the 'lady' is pickled rather than seasoned. I hasten to add that here, as in most places, drunk driving has shifted in the public consciousness during my lifetime from an act of bravado to an act of criminal stupidity. It rather amused me that when the 10 0.000000lat GST was mooted on EVERYTHING (it was eventually dropped on unprocessed foods) no-one asked if that applied to booze, smokes and fuel which attract massive excises as well as tax. Just what is the difference between an excise and a tax?
AndrewF
(Pass me a beer wouldya? It dulls the pain.)

Australia may have some tax problems but some of the population is trying
very hard to uphold the tradition of excellence in alcohol consumption. I
saw on the news that a women charged with drunk driving had a blood alcohol
level of 0.4 percent. That was reported to be 8 times the legal limit. Since
most people would be dead at 0.5 percent, the report concluded that the lady
must be a seasoned consumer. If she has some Oly equipment it might be a
good time to make a deal. /jim