RE: [OM] Re: An opinion...

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: An opinion...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:09:05 -0600
As usual, I agree with much of what the Moosey one has to say. I don't mind
the OT threads except for the fact that many of them go on far too long.
Some self-restraint from individuals seems to be a better choice than having
a heavy-handed list cop shut them off. Lately there have been more people
posting with language designed to make people angry and that is always
disruptive to the harmony of the list. I don't mind the discussions related
to digital photography as I use both digital and film. We all need to deal
with this transition in some manner. /jim