Re: [OM] OMHoliday in Northern Spain

Subject: Re: [OM] OMHoliday in Northern Spain
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:51:38 +0100
Thanks Marc. Yes, we stayed in 2 Paradores in October last year when we toured Andalucia. They are great places!

Chris
On Sunday, Aug 17, 2003, at 17:48 Europe/London, marc simon wrote:

Hi Chris,

in 1992, I spent a night in the Parador de Argomaniz, between Vittoria and
Pamplona and it was one of the best place where I've been: an old
Renaissance Palace with a modern comfort, really a wonderfull place, as we
say in French "un moment de luxe et de volupté " :)))  If you have the
opportunity don't miss it
Unfortunately it was only a stop on our way between Portugal and Belgium so
we had not the time to explore the region.
OM content: I must have some pictures of the place taken with my Zuikos in
some corner...
Have a good time
regards
marc