Re: [OM] eBay search problems

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay search problems
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:00:56 -0400
Tom,

By this are you referring to the changes re wildcards? I found that you can no
longer search using a wildcard on just a single number. So a search for OM 2*
would have the 2 removed (note the space between the OM and the 2). And the
same is true of two letter searches such as OM* . I have written to eBay
regarding this problem and got no response. It just seem to have been
introduced recently without explaination as to why it was necessary. Obviously
it hinders the more general searches for all OM bodies say. But that said there
is often only 500 or so listings so work through each week in the Olympus SLR
35mm category.

Dan.