[OM] [OT] Looking for "Yates" archeaological dig

Subject: [OM] [OT] Looking for "Yates" archeaological dig
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:48:58 -0500
You know those partial images that Kodak includes when they process your roll of film? I got one in my box of vacation slides that definitely wasn't mine.

It's from an archaeological dig, with a sign board that reads:
31WT155
Yates Rock shelter
Unit 1 L 4
Pot hole
6 - 12 - 03

The picture is of the corner of a dig, with a few rocks, a trowel, and a stick with bands on it.

Would any one have any idea whose this is, or where I might go to find the owner? About all I know so far is that they shot the picture on Kodachrome, and sent it to Fairlawn, NJ for processing. I checked on Google and found possibilities in Oklahoma and Schenectady, NY, but if this rings a bell, please let me know.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa