Re: RE: [OM] OM4 Condition

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] OM4 Condition
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:47:52 -0400
Hi there Jim,

Thanks for your response.

I am coming at it from the point of view of looking into getting one yes. In
the long term it the 4T(i) would suggest itself to be my first choice as you
note.

I currently use both a OM-1 and OM-2n but have used an OM-4 and liked the multi
spot meter and the availability of 1/2000 shutter speed.

Dan.