[OM] pics not online/prime VS zoom

Subject: [OM] pics not online/prime VS zoom
From: "KathyD" <fishfan@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:30:46 -0500
Currently I've got nothing posted online.  I'm trying to find a reliable
host, etc. and that takes time I don't have right now.  Eventually...
I have zooms and like them ok.  My C*non EOS has a Tamron 70-300 macro, as
well as the 35-80 it came with.  They're fine.  I have a Sigma APO  80-200
for the OM.
I'm learning about the use of primes.  Have my eye on a 135/2.8 Zuiko.
Since I have only 3 primes, I'll need to get a few more to understand the
possibilities ; )With primes I'll shoot,  then crop later.  With the zooms I
"pre-crop".  My best friend swears by primes.
KathyD