Re: [OM] pics not online/prime VS zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] pics not online/prime VS zoom
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:20:22 -0300
on 18/08/2003 17:39, Richard F. Man at richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> To activate, move forward and backward as needed.
I've been on your side for years. I only bought the 85~250 after much
hesitation, because it showed up like new at a tempting price. C.H.Ling
finally convinced me without my asking him directly.
A few days ago I was stuck in one perspective that would only be pictured at
about 115mm. I couldn't move back or forth... then I started thinking I had
done a good investment.

on 18/08/2003 17:30, KathyD at fishfan@xxxxxx wrote:

> With the zooms I
> "pre-crop".
pre-crop is better than post, IMHO. And I swear about primes too.

Rgds,

Fernando.