Re: [OM] The scope of the list, my take...

Subject: Re: [OM] The scope of the list, my take...
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:44:29 -0400
I have to agree with you Bill. I've been a member of this list for some time...not so long as some, but longer than others.

I think if the list stayed completly on topic it would become very dry, rehashing the same things over and over again. There are many aspects to photography, and for the most part, the basics are the same whether it be digital, video or film with our beloved Olympus cameras. Therefore in my mind, none of this is truly off topic.

I think sometimes we can all be a little bit oversensitive. I like the list, otherwise I would not wade through the mountain of posts I receive daily. I wish I had time to contribute more, but running my business and going to school full time takes up most of my time, my family, church and service as cubmaster to a cub scout pack take up the rest. All I can do is make sure I have a loaded camera with me as much as possible, and hope that some day I can get around to developing and printing the box of exposed film that seems to be growing into a mountain. I trust when I finish school and start teaching, I will have some time to spend in the dark room.

Charles