[OM] WTB: Bounce Grip 2

Subject: [OM] WTB: Bounce Grip 2
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:48:43 -0700
Mine just (sigh) disintegrated at the top.  I'd try and sell it back but I
can remember whom I bought it from; and at almost the same time, I was
making a hash out of the finish trying to clean the contacts with contact
renew (says it's safe for plastics but I guess not Olympus plastic<g>).  So
I can't sell it back anyway (sigh, again).

Live and learn.  This one had been broken and glued and was shorting, thus
the attempt at cleaning.

So, although I'd rather spend the money elsewhere (on the Compartment Case
L) I will need another bounce grip.

Members first before Ibuy but be gentle please.

D.

BTW, works great with my [OT] Hassel*lad and a T-32 (when it' wasn't doing
multi-pops from the short).