[OM] Roll 4 with the 21/3.5 is now up

Subject: [OM] Roll 4 with the 21/3.5 is now up
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:07:48 -0300
After the delay in getting roll 3 up I tried to push harder to get roll 4
online and it's now up.

It's a bit strange taking this long to get the shots up because I took all
the shots on the same day but there's been quite a time delay since then.
What's particularly frustrating is seeing problems that have already been
pointed out in previous rolls (like not having the camera level) still
present in the later rolls. Still, I had a lot of fun taking these shots and
I've gotten some really good feedback so it's been a really positive
process.

http://www.tildefrugal.cjb.net/cgi-bin/image_search.php?roll=0012

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey