[OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:01:19 +1000
Albert
I have an OM-10 and this worked well for me as you said with print
(negative) film. Once I went into using slide film, I just found for the
types of images I was taking, low light and contrasty scenes, that the OM-10
just did not cut it. I just love the OM-4 and cant sing its praises high
enough. The multi spot metering is a god send and to be able to take low
light exposures up to 4 min just kills anything else out there on the
market. I also have an EOS 50 now and its great for snap shots and for
shooting weddings... but I have taken 1 roll of slide film through it, and I
can tell you now...and especially for low light photography, it still is not
100% accurate. Its very good but cant compete with getting the precise
exposure like you can with the OM-4
I will be getting a slide scanner soon and I will be posting a link to some
of the amazing images I have been able to create now with the OM-4 and
creative filters.
Cheers Adam