Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:57:29 -0400
The meter can only do so much for you.  You have to decide what to point it
at.  If there's a lot of sky in your picture, you'd have to tilt the camera
down, meter off the rest of the scene, then recompose and shoot.  Not doing
so may result in dark slides or thin negatives due to underexposure (caused
by the bright sky).  A 4Ti meter can be very advanced, but if you don't
meter your subject correctly, you'll be back in the same boat.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks