Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:15:57 -0400
I've taken lots of bad pictures with my 4T, mainly because I tried to get
creative with the spot metering.  I now usually leave it on auto but try to
be aware of unusual lighting.
Dad worked for Kodak as a Tech Rep.,  my first camera was a Retina IIa and
our shelves at home were full of Kodak "How to" guides, and every other bit
of Kodak lit from that era.
I walked into a camera store with my classic black OM-2.  The guy behind the
counter was talking to another customer, who it turns out had a Ni*!n.  BFD.
The counterperson says, come over here, you want to see a REAL camera?
"patooie" (sound of me spitting) I walked out.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks