Re: [OM] SC vs MC zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] SC vs MC zuikos
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:24:24 -0400
Can someone confirm that there was a 55 1.2 MC.  I thought that even though
the front ring is black, they were all SC.  As I understand it, all 75-150s
(even with black from ring) are SC. I also thought that all 135 3.5s were
SC.
While I do have two parts listings for the `135 3.5, (type 1 and 2), they
both have the same front element, part number LC6048. Both parts list show
the lens as an E-Zuiko, which would indicate SC.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks