Re: [OM] Pictures at the beach question

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures at the beach question
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:48:42 -0700
If I remember right, on the OM-1 when the meter needle is centered in the
gap, the exposure is set 'as metered for 18 0ray'. If the meter needle
touches the inner edge of the gap, it is 1/2 stop off, either high or low.
If the meter needle touches the outside edge of the gap, it is 1 stop off,
either high or low. So you -could- set the exposure to the desired offset
directly, without changing the selected shutter speed.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...