Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:05:30 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:

I've never had or used the multi-spot metering, so I'm probably missing
something, but I suspect you can just as quickly meter several spots with
the OM2s, unless your shooting from a tripod. Keep in mind no matter how
many spots you meter, you can only shoot to please one of them, and all the
OM bodies are equal in that respect (barring the fill flash option).

No, the 3 and 4 series bodies average the multiple spots you select (up to 8) into a single reading. Why anyone would need 8, I have no idea, but 2 or 3 works well.

Moose