Re: [OM] metering examples... I can see the BEAR!!! ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] metering examples... I can see the BEAR!!! ;-)
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:49:49 +1000
I can see it!!!! ;-) You are correct thou, very tricky metering conditions.
A grad filter or even a spot of the rocks and one for the sky to decrease
the exposure difference. Depending on what I am trying to achieve, I may
even go 2 spots on the rock and 1 off the sky to give preference to the
rocks... thats why I love my OM-4 just for these sort of conditions!
Cheers Adam