Re: [OM] 75-150 f/4 MC Exists..., not sure about 55 f/2 and 135 f/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150 f/4 MC Exists..., not sure about 55 f/2 and 135 f/3.5
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:42:19 -0400
I hope Tom can shed some light on the 135mm issue. The Malaysia site is usually quite accurate, although the web, like paper holds still........ you can write anything on it. Posted the quote from the first page re switch to MC for the 135/3.5 and the logic OLY marketing employed towards the end. Should I believe?
Regards,
Bill