Re: [OM] Re: 75-150 f/4 parts lists

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 75-150 f/4 parts lists
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:01:07 -0400
No, no serial numbers are supplied. Upgrading an SC lens to MC was never
available.  You would probably find that if you tried to put an MC element
in an SC lens tube, it wouldn't fit, or a retaining ring wouldn't screw down
properly or the filter ring would no longer fit.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks