RE: [OM] Why I love my OM-4!!!....

Subject: RE: [OM] Why I love my OM-4!!!....
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:29:08 -0400
Really amazing image, Adam!!

B. D.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bolty
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 5:51 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Why I love my OM-4!!!....

It's been a short but wonderful love affair with my OM-4 since I
purchased it earlier this year... and I hope it continues for a lot
longer. Even thou I have also purchased a Canon EOS 50 with a few extra
bits (For weddings and general snap type photography!), it just does not
feel as good as the Olympus. I think someone else explained it as
beening more involved in taking your image, and that is  so true! I see
that Albert is stuck in the decission making process of what to buy
next. If it was me, I would definately look for a good OM-4 or 4ti if
you can afford it. Here is a link to something that would have been most
difficult to achieve with the OM-10 that I also have. The OM-4 can not
be beaten for low light photography which I simply love.
Hope you like the image
http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=998567

Cheers Adam