Re: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:39:31 -0400
I too have been 'churning' over whether and which a film scanner. I can accomplish exceptional film scanning on a current flatbed scanner for a modest investment, circa six at a time. My limitation is time or throughput. To spend this additional sum, want to have at least the option of a bulk slide feeder accessory and a full film roll feeder. To date, only the N'on has offered. Quite interested in these questions and responses, but believe the 'answer' is probably a product introduction in the next six months from one of the primary manufacturers.
Bill Hunter