RE: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots

Subject: RE: [OM] CH Ling's Portrait shots
From: "Dick Lague" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:57:57 -0700
you probably are right.  I am getting decent service out of my Dimage Scan Dual
II.....at least Vuescan stopped me from getting rid of it 2 years ago.  I
almost bought the Nikon  4000 at $1600 and then they dropped the price to
$1100.00.  Firewire is the way to go it seems to me.  I have so many old negs
and slides that I want to preserve and my Epson 1270 has been such a great
printer that I want to digitize more stuff.

I have not found many reviews on the Minolta 5400......anyone have any sources
of reviews?